Bematech LC6000 Retail Hardened ComputerDiscontinued Replaced by:
Bematech LC6000 Retail Hardened Computer
Ultra Compact and Reliable
Retail hardened computers need to be both compact and reliable, as they often are used for mission critical applications and not placed in an office environment. The patent-pending LC6000 provides unparalleled reliability by being an all solid state unit - all components reside on one PCB board and no moving mechanical parts are used. The hard drive, for example, is a solid state flash drive. In addition, the computer is enclosed in a rugged zinc die cast case for extra protection. The LC6000 has a very compact form factor - only 1.0"H x 6.3"W x 5.1"D. Two mounting brackets enable these modules to be mounted almost anywhere - on a wall, ceiling, table top or under a counter.
Intel-Compatible and Versatile
The LC6000 is Intel-compatible, so it can run many Windows and Linux-based applications. This enables the unit to be used in a wide variety of applications - in a restaurant's kitchen system, in an auto ID workstation, etc. The LC6000 provides a compliment of up-to-date I/O ports - Ethernet, USB, serial, PS/2 keyboard/mouse and SVGA. The Ethernet port allows full access to internet, file transfer, and system networking. The USB port enables the LC6000 to drive a multitude of peripheral devices and install a wide range of application software.
As PC manufacturers build computers designed for gaming and multimedia applications, the multi-gigahertz processors and large hard drives add costs that are not needed for most industrial applications. The LC6000, designed specifically as an industrial computer, provides the computer power needed for most applications at a fraction of the cost of standard PCs.
- Ultra compact - only 1.0"h x 6.3"w x 5.1"d
- No moving mechanical parts for enhanced reliability
- Enclosed in rugged zinc die cast case
- Intel compatible 133MHz 486DX2 CPU
- 5 I/O ports: 1 SVGA port, 1 Ethernet port, 1 USB port, 1 serial port and 1 PS/2 port
- 3 internal ports: COM2, LPT1 and IDE
- 32MB to 64MB DRAM
- SVGA, up to 1280 x 1024 resolution and a maximum of 16 million colors
- Solid state flash hard drive from 16MB to more than 4GB
- Custom configurations available