Bematech LC8000 POS Industrial ComputerDiscontinued Replaced by: Bematech LC8200 Industrial Computer
Bematech LC8000 POS Industrial Computer
Fanless and Reliable
Industrial computers need to be reliable, as they often are used for mission critical applications and not placed in an office environment. The Bematech LC8000 provides unparalleled reliability by being a fanless unit. It is an ideal computer for use in harsh environments with high levels of dust or oil or when fan noise is not desirable. For enhanced reliability, all of the computer components and connectors reside on one PC board. The LC8000s single board computer limits the number of internal cables, a common source of loose connections and failures. A true no-moving-part operation is provided when compact flash is used for mass storage or boot-from-network configurations are employed.
Ultra Compact and Rugged
The LC8000 has a very compact form factor only 2H x 8W x 6D. Two mounting brackets enable these modules to be mounted almost anywhere on a wall, ceiling, table top or under a counter. The computer is housed in a rugged die cast case for extra protection.
Full Compliment of I/O Ports
The LC8000 also provides a very impressive compliment of up-to-date and legacy I/O ports. Up to 4 serial, 4 USB 2.0, 2 independent SVGA, 1 parallel, 1 Ethernet, 1 PS/2, microphone and speaker ports are all available. Hence industrial applications that require serial or parallel interfaces are fully addressed. The LC8000 also uses Intel-compatible, Pentium-class processors, so it can run Windows and Linux-based applications. Whether your application runs on Windows XP, Windows XP embedded, Windows 2000, Windows CE or Linux, your operating system needs are supported by the LC8000. This enables the unit to be used in a wide variety of applications in a restaurants kitchen system, in a POS workstation, in an auto ID workstation, etc.
- Fanless operation
- Intel-compatible CPU 533MHz to 1GHz
- Ultra compact - only 2" H x 8" W x 6" L
- Mass storage: Compact flash (no moving parts) or/and hard disk drive
- Enclosed in rugged die cast case
- 128MB to 256MB RAM
- No internal connecting cables with all components mounted on single PC board for ultimate reliability
- Large number of available I/O ports: 4 USB 2.0, 4 serial, 2 SVGA, 1 Ethernet, 1 PS/2 keyboard/mouse, 1 LPT, speaker out, microphone in, power input
- Multimedia: 1280x1024 resolution with 32 bit color, AGP 4x, MPEG-2 decoding and video, integrated 128bit 2D and 64bit 3D graphics engine, AC97 Audio CODEC
- System boot from CF, HDD, USB or network
- Power: Wide range of input voltages, 9 to 24VDC, suitable for mobile applications
- Custom configurations available