Bematech LK1800 Programmable KeyboardDiscontinued Replaced by:
Bematech LK1800 Programmable Keyboard
Ideal for Many Applications
The LK1800 is a programmable alphanumeric keyboard with a full compliment of 61 function and numeric keys and an optional magnetic stripe reader. Furthermore, the unit also has a PS/2 I/O port to enable the daisy-chaining of other input devices such as a scanner or check reader. The LK1800 programmable keyboard is thus an ideal solution for the retail, hospitality, travel, banking, and insurance industries.
Easy and Advanced Programming
The LK1800 is one of the easiest and most programmable keyboards on the market. All 132 keys are programmable and 44 keys are relegendable with transparent key caps. Using a powerful Windows-based programming utility that stores key definitions in a data file, an integrator can create a program layout for multiple keyboards, rather than programming key by key, keyboard by keyboard. The keys can be programmed with multiple shift levels to further increase the number of effective programmable keys, and a key lock switch is used to select the program layer - e.g., manager override, department 1, department 2, etc.
Works with All Systems
Since the LK1800 comes with either a PS/2 or USB interface and is supported by both OPOS and JPOS drivers, it can be used on just about any Windows or Linux-based system. The LK1800 supports a true keyboard wedge function and can operate with or without another computer keyboard.
- 132 key, programmable alphanumeric keyboard
- Optional integrated credit card reader
- All 132 keys are programmable; 44 keys are relegendable with transparent key caps
- Multiple layers of key definitions and multiple shift levels
- Keylock switch for layer selection
- Programmed with a powerful Windows-based programming utility software
- Create program layout for multiple keyboards - programming utility saves templates as data files
- Program up to 1800 characters or codes per key
- Programmable inter-character and inter-string time delays
- Patented wedge port technology to daisy chain barcode scanner and/or other external keyboard devices
- Full travel, tactile key switches
- Programmable without special programming switches, programming kits, TSR programs or the need for internal batteries
- PS2 or USB interface
- Includes cable and Windows programming utility