Honeywell 6300dpm / 6320dpm Handheld Direct Part Mark ScannerDiscontinued Replaced by:
Honeywell 6300dpm / 6320dpm Direct Part Mark Imagers
The 6300dpm series of hand-held imagers sets the industry standard for reading Direct Part Mark (DPM) codes for part traceability.
DPM identification for part traceability demands rugged, self-contained imagers that perform consistently on all types of codes and parts. The 6300dpm series offers the only imagers in the industry that read everything from the most challenging DPM codes to the easiest printed bar codes. And, these imagers are designed to hold up to the harshest environments. When you add Honeywell’s outstanding ergonomics and durability to the list of breakthrough features, these imagers are the clear choice for customers who demand best-in-class performance from their DPM solutions.
The 6300dpm series includes the 6300 corded and 6320 cordless models. Both models are powered by Adaptus® Imaging Technology 5.0—the world’s leading technology brand for image-based bar code reading.
The 6300dpm series supports USB, keyboard wedge, and RS232 communications; while the 6320 cordless model uses Bluetooth® communications to connect to an intelligent base station. Both imagers offer a high-resolution image sensor and simple setup interface.
The 6300dpm series imagers are powered by Honeywell’s exclusive Adaptus Imaging Technology 5.0 engine platform. A highly innovative, custom DPM lighting system allows the 6300dpm imagers to optimally illuminate marks of any type, on any surface. Low-angle lighting with quadrant control provides the uniform illumination required for dot peen and etch marks. The integrated diffuser provides soft illumination required for highly reflective parts such as electrochemical etched marks on shiny, round surfaces. A custom DPM decode engine ensures high first pass read rates on even the toughest marks.
- Available in standard and long range models
- Powered by Adaptus® Imaging Technology 5.0—a leading technology brand for image-based bar code reading
- Custom DPM illumination system creates readable images from all marks
- Custom DPM decoding engine assures the highest reading yield on DPM codes
- Rugged, ergonomic design ensures best-of-class durability
- Autodiscriminates reading of 1D and 2D codes
- Omnidirectional reading of DPM codes delivers superior performance regardless of mark orientation
- Available in corded and cordless models
- Cordless now comes with Bluetooth® version 1.2
- All models are now RoHS compliant