Honeywell I-Class (I-4406) 4Discontinued Replaced by:
Honeywell I-Class Industrial Barcode Printers
The award winning I-Class is a comprehensive, cost-effective industrial printer, offering reliability and flexibility. With its revolutionary modular design, most I-Class options are field installable. I-Class printers are ideal for shipping & receiving, product identification, pharmacy labeling, and asset tracking.
It’s all about value, performance and speed. From desktop to industrial settings, the I-Class offers excellent design characteristics, engineering superiority and unprecedented performance capabilities to meet your printing demands. Engineered for quality, the foundation of the printer is a precision-crafted die-cast aluminum frame. This durable, yet lightweight, design increases the printer’s longevity and reliability. Easy-to-use features are standard on the I-Class such as color-coded cues, embossed media loading diagrams, and wide access to the printhead. The unique collapsible ribbon hub makes loading and unloading the media a breeze. I-Class is offered in a wide range of resolutions to cover many applications and has become the standard barcode printer in the industry.
- Easy to integrate – I-Class printers have a large installed base in the world and can be used in a wide variety of industrial applications with a range of media compatibility, connectivity, emulation support, and options including HF-RFID support. I-Class offers a complete range of printers with 203, 300, 400, and 600 dpi models with the best value proposition for mid range industrial class printers.
- Increased productivity – The I-Class produces labels with high resolution, intricate graphics or two-dimensional bar codes and is capable of accurately maintaining critical print registration. Its modular design facilitates adding and/or changing options with ease, making it easy to upgrade and reconfigure for business growth.
- Rugged construction features a geardriven design and durable die-cast aluminum frame
- Wide range offering includes 203, 300, 406, and 600 dpi resolution models
- Multi-language menu available in English, Spanish, German, Italian, and French
- LCD display enables user- friendly printer configuration
- Field installable options such as cutters, peel & present sensors, and thermal transfer option can be added easily to upgrade a base printer
- Time-saving media loading features include color-coded cues, embossed media loading diagrams, and collapsible ribbon hub makes loading and unloading a breeze
- Wide access to the printhead makes the I-Class very easy to maintain; both printhead and platen roller can be changed in less than 5 minutes
- Connectivity: I-Class printers come standard with bi-directional parallel and high speed serial interfaces for easy integration into any system
- Software: The I-Class utilizes widely used DPL and supports MCL designer and 123 Print. With the PL-Z and PL-I printer language emulations, users can easily integrate the printer to existing solutions