Honeywell ImageTeam 3800LR Linear Imager (1D) Barcode ScannerDiscontinued Replaced by: Honeywell 3800g Corded Handheld Linear Imager Barcode Scanner
Honeywell ImageTeam 3800LR Hand Held Linear Imager
The IMAGETEAM 3800LR is a high performance, hand held bar code scanner. The IT3800LR uses linear imaging technology to set a new standard for hand held scanners by combining a bright, sharp aiming line with high resolution imaging to deliver exceptional reading performance.
The IT3800LR handle is smoothly contoured to fit all sized hands, plus has a soft grip area to add comfort and prevent slipping. Its aesthetically pleasing look surrounds a rugged, durable construction, built for demanding work environments. The IT3800LR is so durable, it carries a 5 year warranty.
Each decoded output scanner has the capability to connect as a keyboard wedge, use the serial port, output non decoded laser compatible signals, or operate in wand emulation mode. The IT3800LR connects to all popular PCs, Apple MAC, and portable data terminals. Models are available for IBM retail terminals (4683/93, OCIA), True RS-232, and PDF417 applications. A non-decoded mode can be used with external wedge decoders and portable terminals or other devices with decoding capability. Standard cables are used to reduce replacement expense.
The IT3800LR is excellent in hand held scanning applications such as retail point of sale and in-store inventory. It operates from a tabletop holder in manual trigger mode, or may be placed in an adjustable stand for automated operation. The IT3800LR can be used indoors or outside in bright sunlight. Typical applications are retail point of sale, in-store inventory, document management, transaction processing of bar coded receipts, payment counter, outdoor sales kiosks, and reading of vehicle registrations.
- Bright, Sharp and Focused Aiming Line - Easy to aim and scan codes in any lighting condition from darkness to full sunlight, tightly stacked bar code sheets, or small, high resolution labels.
- Solid, Rugged Design - No moving parts inside and solid construction outside deliver years of reliable service in demanding work environments.
- Modern Design - Attractive styling compliments most existing POS environments, while user comfort is enhanced by the smooth handle curves, soft molded grip area, and comfortable trigger.
- Powerful, Flexible Architecture - Connects and interfaces to all major PCs, commercial and retail POS terminals easily and quickly with Windowsâ based programming tools or bar code programming menus.
- Increased Reading Distances - Easily covers the full range of hand held scanning uses in point of sale and general purpose scanning applications.
- Real World Reading Performance - Accommodates printer induced bar space variation, faded labels, short quiet zones, low contrast codes, dot matrix printing, and multipart forms with higher resolution, better optics, and improved decoding algorithms.
- 5 Year Warranty