Honeywell ImageTeam 3800VHD Very High Density 1D Barcode ScannerDiscontinued Replaced by: Honeywell 3800g Corded Handheld Linear Imager Barcode Scanner
Honeywell IMAGETEAM 3800VHD Very High Density Linear Imager
The Honeywell IMAGETEAM 3800VHD is a high performance scanner for industrial electronic manufacturing applications.
It offers excellent reading performance on 3 mil. and larger bar codes, plus the durability needed for rough industrial applications, backed by a five year warranty. Linear Imaging technology combines a bright, sharp aiming line with high resolution reading. The Honeywell IT3800VHD has the industry's best drop spec to deliver excellent value for demanding, industrial applications.
Each decoded output scanner has the capability to connect as a keyboard wedge, use the serial port, output non decoded laser compatible signals, or operate in wand emulation mode. The Honeywell IT3800VHD connects to all popular PCs, Apple MAC, and portable data terminals. A non decoded mode can be used with external wedge decoders and portable terminals or other devices with decoding capability. Standard cables are used to reduce replacement expense.
The Honeywell IT3800VHD fits all applications found in high technology factories, from the high density codes on electronic sub assemblies to bar coded shipping labels in the packaging area. Typical applications are found in computer and telecommunications assembly plants, aerospace and automotive factories reading bar codes on assembly lines, test stations, document processing, packaging and shipping areas. The Honeywell IT3800VHD delivers performance and value over years of trouble free operation.
- Bright, Sharp and Focused Aiming Line - Easy to aim and scan codes in any lighting condition from darkness to full sunlight, tightly stacked bar code sheets, or small, high resolution labels.
- Solid, Rugged Design - No moving parts inside and solid construction outside deliver years of reliable service in demanding work environments.
- Powerful, Flexible Architecture - Connects and interfaces to all major PCs and commercial terminals easily and quickly with Windows based programming tools or bar code programming menus.
- Increased Reading Distances - Easily covers the full range of hand held scanning uses in industrial scanning applications.
- Real World Reading Performance - Accommodates printer induced bar space variation, faded labels, short quiet zones, low contrast codes, dot matrix printing, and multipart forms with higher resolution, better optics, and improved decoding algorithms.
- 5 Year Warranty