Honeywell MX8 Mobile ComputerDiscontinued Replaced by:
Honeywell MX8 Handheld Mobile Computer
Anyone who has worked a double shift in a busy storefront will tell you: the toughest conditions aren’t always in the warehouse. And in today’s business climate, every logistics manager is looking for faster, more efficient ways to move goods down the supply chain. That’s why the MX8 is built for a vast array of intensive, fast-paced data collection tasks - from warehouse operations to the retail environment.
The MX8’s user-friendly ergonomics include a removable, easy-grip handle with two-finger trigger and molded rubber grip for full shift comfort. Inside, there’s a whip-smart available Windows® Mobile operating system connecting with BlueTooth 2.0+EDR and 802.11 a/b/g radio. The MX8 also ships voice-ready with Honeywell’s ToughTalk™ technology, a specialized combination of advanced audio circuitry and noise-canceling features.
Just 13.3 ounces including radio, battery & scanner
Available trigger handle and good scan/bad scan vibration feature
- Fits Your Needs
Choose Windows® CE 5.0 or Windows® Mobile 6.1
Rugged IP 54-rated performance at an affordable price
- Enterprise, Rugged & Lightweight Mobile Computer.
- Choice of Integrated 1D/2D Imager or Laser Data Capture options.
- Wired Interfaces - Serial & USB options.
- Wireless Capability - 802.11 a/b/g & Bluetooth connectivity options.
- Voice-ready with ToughTalkTM technology to support voice directed applications.
- Operating System - Microsoft Windows? CE 5.0.
- Display - 2.8" LCD Touchscreen; 240 x 320 QVGA TFT Color LCD.
- Keypad - 32-key alpha-mode and numeric-alpha keypad options.
- Memory - Standard: 128MB SDRAM & 128MB Flash with available upgrades.
- Warranty - Manufacturer's 12-month warranty.
- Weight - 13.3 oz including radio, battery & scanner.
- Dimensions - Width 2.8 in x Height 7.6 in x Depth 1.8 in.