Honeywell S2000i Mobile Dot Matrix PrinterDiscontinued Replaced by: Honeywell Apex (2 / 3 / 4) Portable Thermal Printer
Honeywell S2000i Dot Matrix Printer
The S2000i is the ideal printer when you need the lowest possible cost per receipt, multiple original copies or receipts that won't fade. The S2000i dot matrix printer delivers quality receipts while using low cost paper and ribbon. Printer supplies (receipt paper and ribbon) for the S2000i are about one-third the cost of comparable direct thermal printer supplies. The S2000i has been a reliable workhorse since 1995 and comes standard with IrDA and RS232 interfaces. Optional Bluetooth and/or a 3 track magnetic card reader are also available as options. Weighing less than a pound, the lightweight, compact S2000i can be conveniently and comfortable worn on a belt strap or shoulder strap.
- Compact in size, rich in features For such a small package, this printer packs tons of features: durable design, compatibility with most operating systems, RS232 and IrDA communication as standard and options to add Bluetooth or Magnetic card reader.
- Time-tested reliability The long wearing impact printhead provides up to 900,000 character lines. Durable construction and a proven design will allow your S2000i to perform flawlessly for years to come.
- Powerful All features supported by the S2000i are managed by an integrated micro-controller. A flash based CPU contains 256K bytes for firmware, resident fonts and downloadable fonts. Operates on a NiMH battery cartridge that charges in 90 minutes with automatic switch over to trickle charge.
- Charging Options The S2000i includes a Universal AC Adaptor that charges the battery in 90 minutes or use an optional 10.6 ~ 30V in-vehicle charger for in-vehicle charging from the vehicle’s power system.
- Optional Magnetic Card Reader Process credit card payments at time of service or point-of-sale.
- Compatibility Compatible with Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows 2000, Windows XP and Vista, Pocket PC, Windows Mobile and Palm O/S and graphics emulation mode.