Honeywell W-Class (W-8306) 8Discontinued Replaced by: Honeywell H-Class
Honeywell W-Class Family of Barcode Label Printers
The Honeywell W-Class Family of printers are designed to address the specialized printing needs of applications where wide label formats are industry-standard requirements. The W-Class product family consists of the W-6208, the W-6308, and the W-8306.W-Class wide-format label printing products are the most advanced of their kind in the marketplace today.
The W-Class features more standard memory, a fast processor, and the scalability required in today's connected workplace. The W-Class utilizes the acclaimed electronics features of the industry-leading Honeywell I-Class product line, including a card cage with the option to add accessories anytime and on-site.W-Class printers are constructed to endure the most intense industrial printing environments, with an all-metal chassis and heavy-duty metal exterior designed to protect the value of your technology investment.
All of the W-Class printers are equipped with an adjustable-contrast LCD front-panel display that allows operators to select media, speed and temperature settings as well as network connectivity options.
The W-Class Family of printers are ideal for mission critical compliance labeling applications such as automotive, chemical, transportation and paper-processing industries requiring ODETTE, EAN-128 and AIAG labels. It is equipped with a 32- bit, 90-MHz, true multi-tasking processor and 16MB of standard memory, which provides accelerated first-label output and variable-data printing.
When it comes to reliability, ease of use, maintenance, and high performance, there is just one choice the Honeywell W-Class Family of printers. They are the most affordable high – performance, heavy duty, mission critical, wide web thermal printers in today's market.
- An easy to read 5 button 2x20 character LCD display
- Wide access to the printhead for easy cleaning
- A high output 32 bit, 90 Mhz multi-tasking processor
- 16MB addressable DRAM
- 203 dpi high resolution printing
- Adjustable print head pressure
- Optional internal rewinder can rewind a full 8" OD roll
- 3 stage split ribbon supply hub
- Fast 8 ips per second throughput
- An AGFA Scalable Font Engine
- Sturdy metal covers
- Solid metal chassis
- Reinforced printhead mechanism
- High speed serial and IEEE 1284 compliant parallel ports
- A plethora of field installable electronic and communications upgrades