Zebra GT800 Desktop Barcode Label PrinterDiscontinued Replaced by:
Zebra GT800 - Desktop Printer
Affordable with Quality, Durability and Versality
Providing enhanced performance and reliability at a competitive price, the GT800™ direct thermal/thermal transfer desktop printer offers a wide range of advanced features to meet a variety of lowto medium-volume printing applications. These include productivityenhancing features such as a 300 meter ribbon that limits downtime by requiring less-frequent replacement; fast, 127 mm per second print speed; powerful 32-bit processor for fast label throughput; and a large memory for faster processing plus support for more graphics and longer labels.
Superior and Practical Design
Built with Zebra quality and durability and designed for versatility and easy integration, with a flexible choice of three connectivity interfaces and optional 10/100 Ethernet, as well as co-resident EPL2™ and powerful ZPL II® programming languages for compatibility with all Zebra printers. With support for media widths up to 114 mm, the GT800™ is ideal for many applications including those requiring wider media.
- Zebra’s GT800™ supports many applications, including:
- Light-industrial work-in-process, product and shipping labeling
- Transportation & Logistics
- Boarding tickets, bag tags, parking passes
- Asset management, documents management, evidence tracking
- Laboratory specimen and blood bank labeling
- Price labeling and receipt printing
- 300 meter ribbon capacity
- 32 bit RISC processor
- Co-resident EPL2 and ZPL II programming languages
- Triple connectivity: Serial, USB and parallel
- Print methods: Thermal transfer and direct thermal modes; printing of bar codes, text and graphics.
- OpenACCESS™ for easy media and ribbon loading
- Microsoft® Windows® drivers