Zebra LS9203i Presentation Omni-Directional Laser (1D) Barcode ScannerDiscontinued Replaced by: Zebra DS9208 Hands-Free Presentation Area Imager (2D) Barcode Scanner
Zebra Ls9203i Hands-Free Omni-Directional Presentation Scanner
Improve Operations with Affordable Advanced Data Capture
Easy to use, deploy and maintain, the Zebra LS9203i omni-directional presentation scanner delivers a high-value choice for seamless integration of advanced data capture into your point-of-sale (POS) environment — at an affordable price. Designed to speed the checkout process for customers while improving sales tracking and inventory management, the Zebra LS9203i offers high quality performance that enables your POS employees to work faster and more accurately. And durable construction protects it from the shocks of heavy use, extending the life of your investment.
Reduce Costs and Streamline POS Activity
The Zebra LS9203i helps you lower costs by eliminating the errors inherent with manual, paper-based sales and inventory tracking. You increase profitability by reducing pricing mistakes, minimizing shrinkage and providing better visibility into fundamental business processes. Because the Zebra LS9203i is both a handheld and a presentation scanner, your employees are able to quickly switch between hands-free and handheld mode to scan bar codes easily, maximizing their productivity. You also help reduce injuries, because your employees and customers don’t need to lift or maneuver heavy items for scanning.
Use Right Out Of The Box The Zebra
LS9203i comes complete with cables, and in most cases, all you need to do is simply plug in the device. Any required customized configuration can be completed quickly and easily with a quick scan of a provided set of programming bar codes. Designed with multiple on-board interfaces and universal cables, the Zebra LS9203i provides flexible host connectivity and easy migration to new hosts — without requiring the replacement of scanners.
Enhance Customer Service
This easy-to-use scanner allows your employees to work more effectively with customers, no matter how long they’ve been on the job. Faster checkout, gives workers more time to assist customers. The small footprint leaves plenty of space at the register for “impulse purchase” displays to encourage additional sales. And, with the capability to more accurately track customer behavior, inventory management is improved, ensuring that the right product is stocked at the right time to protect against lost sales.
Invest In A Durable Solution
Zebra is known worldwide for producing rugged, high-performance scanning devices. Advances in technology have allowed us to develop a widely affordable, durable scanner meeting our commitment to quality and performance. Built for long life in heavy day-to-day use, the Zebra LS9203i is equipped with internal shock mounts that enable it to withstand multiple drops onto concrete and extends the life of the scanner. It also comes with a stand that gives you more versatility. The
Zebra End-To-End Advantage
When you choose the Zebra LS9203i, you enjoy the advantages of a world-class partner channel, world-class management solutions and world-class services. To help protect your investment from the unexpected, Zebra Enterprise Mobility Services recommends Service from the Start Advance Exchange Support. This multi-year coverage plan provides the next-business-day device replacement you need to keep your businesses running smoothly and productively. And built-in Comprehensive Coverage extends normal wear and tear to cover internal and external components damaged through accidental breakage for no additional charge — significantly reducing your unforeseen repair expenses. Now that’s true peace of mind.
- Features and Benefits Electronic Data Capture Technology Eliminates manual effort and paper-based data collection errors.
- Reduction Of Inventory Errors Helps prevent shrinkage and keep costs down while improving accuracy.
- Omni-Directional Scan Pattern Speeds checkout times and frees employees to serve more customers.
- High-Performance Optics Delivers superior data capture, even on high density bar codes
- Extra Loud Beeper (85dBAa) Confirms positive decode feedback in noisy environments
- Choice Of Handheld Or Hands-Free Scanning Reduces injuries caused by heavy lifting.
- Durable Design Withstands multiple drops to concrete, ensuring reliable performance and investment protection.
- Plug-And-Play Setup and Intuitive Scanning Enables rapid deployment and immediate use, minimizing training time.
- Multiple Interfaces Provides investment protection by permitting migration to new hosts without replacing scanners.
- Universal Cables Facilitates replacement and upgrade.