Zebra MC3000 Handheld Mobile ComputerDiscontinued Replaced by: Zebra MC3100-R Rotating Head Style Mobile Computer
Zebra MC3000 Handheld Computer
The Zebra MC3000 computer is small and rugged, making it ideal for tasks requiring high-quality data capture and exceptional performance. A variable keypad, multiple scan head positions and high-resolution color screen add to the Zebra MC3000’s versatile and ergonomic design.
Zebra MC3000 Handheld Computer
Increase on-the-go productivity up and down your supply chain with the Zebra MC3000 computer. This small, rugged mobile computer is for applications requiring high-quality data capture and exceptional performance throughout your enterprise. The Zebra MC3000's versatile and ergonomic design, which includes a variable keypad, multiple scanhead positions and high-resolution color screen, reduces user fatigue and increases productivity. Designed to withstand challenging environments, the Zebra MC3000 handheld computer operates efficiently in hot, cold and even dusty conditions.
Capture, Move and Manage Data in Real Time for Real Business Value
The Zebra MC3000 mobile computer from Zebra Technologies is a lightweight, rugged mobile computer ideal for scan intensive environments that require high-quality data capture throughout the enterprise. Its superior
ergonomic design and flexible configurations facilitate faster decision making and increased workforce satisfaction inside the retail store, on the loading
dock or on a delivery route.
Unprecedented Flexibility, Performance and Power
A variety of feature options, including one-dimensional (1D) laser and 2D image scanning, color or monochrome display, batch or wireless communications, and three different keypad options, allows you to meet your customer, employee and IT needs. And, for added comfort and productivity, the laser scanner configuration is equipped with a rotating scan head with left, right and front positions.
Reliable Performance in Variable Conditions
The Zebra MC3000's rugged design and IP54-rated sealing ensures continued use and uptime by protecting against dust, moisture and extreme temperatures. And, whether working inside or out, the Zebra MC3000 has a drop spec of four feet to concrete across vast temperature ranges, reducing equipment and maintenance costs.
Unlock the Value of Your Information with Microsoft Windows CE
Bringing the next generation of mobile computing to your business, Zebra's MC3000 is built on the Windows CE operating system. With real-time processing, faster performance, rich multimedia and Web browsing capabilities, your enterprise can become truly mobile with interoperability between personal computers, servers, Web services and devices.
Services for Seamless Deployment
Zebra Enterprise Mobility Services go beyond mobile devices and wireless connectivity to ensure that every aspect of your mobility solution works seamlessly and at maximum efficiency.
- Light, Ergonomic Design Reduces user fatigue for higher productivity in scan-intensive applications
- Brick or Gun Form Factors Comfortable use in intensive or non-intensive scan environments
- Audio and Visual Scanning Feedback Provides visual in addition to audio feedback without having to reorient the device. Visual feedback only on gun.
- Brick Versions with Available Rotating Laser Adjust the scanning positions left, right and front for maximum comfort and productivity
- 320 x 320 Resolution Color/Mono Touch Display (with Backlight) 30% higher resolution than 1/4 VGA allows easy viewing in many environments
- Wireless 802.11a/b/g LAN Connectivity Provides real-time wireless data exchange for maximum productivity
- Bluetooth Option Enables use of wireless connection to a range of devices
- Drop, Tumble and Sealing Meets and exceeds applicable MIL-STD and IEC specs for drop, tumble and sealing
- IP54-Rated Sealing Protects against water and dust for reliable performance in rough environmental conditions
- Intel XScale PXA270 Processor and Microsoft Windows CE or Windows Mobile Operating Systems Delivers high-speed CPU performance through familiar interfaces with wide software application support
- Device Management with Mobility Services Platform (MSP) Enables real-time monitoring of critical mobile computer and wireless infrastructure parameters