Zebra MC50 Enterprise Digital Assistant (EDA)Discontinued Replaced by: Zebra MC55 Enterprise Digital Assistant (EDA)
Zebra MC50 Enterprise Digital Assistant
Redefine Mobility For Enterprise-Class Applications
The MC50 from Motorola is first in a class of mobile computers that combines an enhanced PDA-style form factor with optimal performance to operate enterpriselevel applications. This small, lightweight mobile computer features advanced data capture options, flexible voice and data communication and easy wireless local area network (WLAN) synchronization.
Increase Productivity and Gain Access to Real-Time Information
With data capture, voice telephony, smart battery, device level management, wireless and security options, on-the-go professionals are empowered to make rapid, informed decisions. This convenient mobile computer delivers enterprise-class functionality, including support for e-mail, phone, scheduling/ calendar, signature capture, CRM, sales force automation and other enterprise applications. With the MC50 in hand, retail store managers, merchandisers and salespeople have the necessary tool to create and maintain a competitive advantage.
Deploy and Manage Mobility Systems More Effectively
The MC50 enables superior manageability and rapid integration into new or existing IT infrastructures. Its Microsoft® Windows Mobile™ software platform offers compatibility with Microsoft, Oracle®, Siebel®, SAP® and IBM® customer relationship management (CRM) software for easy, fast rollouts into any environment. Adding mobility management software allows you to quickly deploy and manage thousands of MC50 devices with instant visibility and control over all the mobile computers, wireless networks and applications from an intuitive, Web-based interface.
Enhanced Durability for Frequent, Extended Use
The MC50 is designed to be more durable than a consumer-grade PDA. Extra reliability is built into every aspect of the MC50 — from battery contacts to keypads to acoustics — to ensure it exceeds the performance demands of daily, high-volume usage. Managers, supervisors and sales professionals can feel more confident using the MC50 from anywhere at anytime, whether it is on the road, on the sales floor or at a customer site.
Zebra Enterprise Mobility Services
Enterprise Mobility Services ensure that your mobility solution works seamlessly and at maximum efficiency — from defining your business requirements through ongoing service and support.
This device is approved for use with PestPac Pest Control software.
- Enterprise-Level Foundation
- Combines mobile computing, data capture and wireless networking for a totally integrated solution
- Durable Design
- Enhances product life-cycle with less downtime than consumer-grade devices
- Deployment-Ready Systems
- Designed to run – out of box
- – fast and easy
- High-Speed CPU Performance
- Operates enterprise-level applications
- Diverse Data Capture Options
- Captures information accurately and quickly every time
- Wireless Networking Based on the Standard IEEE 802.11b (WLAN)
- Enables real-time communications and decision-making with secure mobile transactions
- Ready Voice-Over-IP
- Designed to perform seamless voice communications via push-to-talk, peer-to-peer, PBX connectivity, 1-to-1 or 1-to-many
- Mobility Services Platform (MSP)
- Reduces TCO with accelerated rollout and ongoing visibility into mobile devices, networks and applications
- Smart Battery
- Ensures maximum uptime
- User-Accessible SDIO Slot with Cover
- Provides technology flexibility while improving acoustics
- User-Friendly Keypad Options
- Offers flexible functionality and keypad design for efficient, productive data entry