Zebra MC9000-G Pistol-Grip Mobile ComputerDiscontinued Replaced by: Zebra MC9090-G Pistol-Grip Mobile Computer
Zebra MC9000-G Mobile Computer (also known as MC9010-G, MC9050-G, MC9060-G)
Real-Time Mobile Computing Delivers Real Business Value
The MC9000-G Series from Zebra Technologies is an elegant, ruggedized mobile computer for use in bar code scanning-intensive applications throughout your enterprise. The MC9000-G gives your organization real-time access to mission-critical information from key points in your supply chain.
With a feature set that delivers superior data collection, communication and collaboration, the MC9000-G facilitates faster decision-making and increased productivity in a variety of environments—from the factory to the warehouse to the sales floor.
An Unprecedented Integration of Flexibility, Performance and Power
The MC9000-G Series takes your supply chain management to a new level of efficiency with exciting and versatile features. It gives you dynamic functionality, including long- and short-range variable laser scanning for all popular 1D bar codes, plus the optional imager supports a growing number of 2D symbologies. Robust memory (up to 64MB) and a powerful high-speed processor ensure maximum user productivity. And the unique torque-cell construction delivers unmatched ruggedness to perform in the toughest environments and to protect your investment.
Unlock the Value of Your Information with End-to-End Mobility
End-to-end mobility solutions for the supply chain go beyond mobile devices and wireless connectivity. Zebra Enterprise Mobility Services was designed to ensure that every aspect of your mobility solution works seamlessly and at maximum efficiency.
- Variable Range Scan Engine
- Allows short- (4 in./0.10 m) or long-range (40 ft./12.2 m) bar code scanning in one device
- Extremely Rugged Design Withstands Multiple 6 ft. Drops(1.8 m) to Concrete; 2,000 1 m Tumbles (4,000 Hits)
- Ensures less down time due to accidental drops
- IP64 Sealing Rating (Electronic Enclosure)
- Protects against water and dust to ensure reliable performance in rough conditions
- Microsoft® Windows® CE .NET, Windows Mobile 2003 Operating Systems/Terminal Emulation Software
- Gives versatility through familiar interfaces with wide software application support
- Intel® XScaleTM PXA255 Processor at 400 MHz
- Delivers high-speed CPU performance for robust enterprise applications, including multimedia
- 3.8” lArge, Bright, Color Display with Backlit Keypad
- Allows easy viewing in many environments, such as ambient light
- RS232/USB Client or Wireless LAN Communications
- Enables real-time data exchange for maximum productivity
- Modular 28, 43- and 53-Key Field Replaceable Keyboard Options
- Provides multiple modes of data entry for maximum efficiency
- Forward Scanning, Pistol Grip Ergonomics
- Reduces user fatigue in scan-intensive applications