Zebra PPT8800 PocketPCDiscontinued Replaced by: Zebra MC55 Enterprise Digital Assistant (EDA)
Zebra PPT8800 PocketPC
The Zebra PPT 8800 with Windows Mobile 2003 software for Pocket PCs from Zebra delivers real-time information combined with superior data collection, wireless communications and processing power.
The small, rugged design of the PPT 8800 PocketPC by Zebra allows for use in many different environments. With an IP54 sealing standard and rugged exterior, the Zebra PPT 8800 is able to withstand multiple drops to concrete while being able to withstand exposure to water and dust. The rechargeable and replaceable lithium-ion battery provides maximum usage between charges, increasing efficiency. The Zebra PPT 8800 features 1D laser bar code scanning with linear RSS support, guaranteeing accurate information capture. The backlit keypad options of the Zebra PPT 8800 customize the functionality and layout for targeted applications.
The 400 MHz Intel XScale™ architecture delivers high-speed CPU performance. The integration of Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 software for Pocket PCs helps maximize the productivity of the handheld computer, while the AirBEAM component enhances the wireless device management. The Zebra PPT 8800 also provides multiple connectivity options including serial, USB, and IrDA, allowing for flexible communication, charging, and accessory integration. The Zebra PPT 8800 has ample memory capacity with the integration of USB client, AirBEAM, IEEE 802.11b or Bluetooth™ connectivity.
Real-time communication and secure transactions are made available with wireless networking based on standard IEEE 802.11b (WLAN), Bluetooth™ (WPAN) or IEEE 802.11b /built-in Bluetooth coexistence solution communications.
- Small and Lightweight - Fits in your pocket or on the hip
- Large Vibrant Color Display - Easy to see in many environments
- Extremely Rugged - Endures extreme temperatures and multiple drops to concrete
- Sealed to IP54 Standards - Protects against water and dust to ensure reliable performance in rough conditions
- 1D Laser Bar Code Scanning with Linear RSS Support - Captures information accurately every time
- Wireless Networking Based on the Standard IEEE 802.11b (WLAN), Bluetooth™ (WPAN) or IEEE 802.11b /Built-In Bluetooth Coexistence Solution Communications - Enables real-time communications and decision making; secure mobile transactions and investment protection
- Microsoft Windows Mobile 2003 Software for Pocket PCs - Microsoft's latest standard provides the latest standard operating system for handheld devices
- Intel XScale™ Architecture Running at 400 MHz - Delivers high-speed CPU performance for robust enterprise applications
- Rechargeable/Replaceable Lithium-Ion Battery - Allows maximum usage between charges allowing mobile workers to be more efficient
- Backlit Keypad Options - Offers flexible functionality and a keypad layout that is perfectly suited for targeted applications
- Serial, USB and IrDA Connectivity - Provides multiple communication and charging options, as well as support for an array of snap-on accessories
- Supports AirBEAM - Enhances wireless device management specifically for enterprises