Datalogic DS4800 Fixed Industrial Laser Barcode Scanner
Datalogic DS4800 Fixed Industrial Laser Barcode Reader
DS4800 features excellent reading performance satisfying all main identifi cation needs of manufacturing plants, especially in automated shop fl oor and automated warehousing applications.
Through smart focus adjustment, DS4800 allows to optimize the reading performance based on reading distance. Thanks to DIGITECH™ technology and optimized reading recipes, DS4800 provides excellent reading performance on low quality and low contrast barcodes as well as at high skew angles.
DS4800 is equipped with the innovative X-PRESS™ Human Machine Interface, granting easy scanner installation and maintenance. This interface clearly presents status and diagnostic information by means of a fi ve LED bar graph, while the single multi-function key gives immediate access to relevant functions such as Test Mode, Auto Setup, Auto Learn and Focus Adjustment.
Thanks to subzero models, DS4800 can operate smoothly down to -35°C. Internal heater and de-frost window heater assures correct operation anywher in the allowed -35 + 50 °C range.
With its rugged construction, IP65 protection class, 0 to 50°C operating temperature range temperature and total ambient light immunity, DS4800 is the ideal product for industrial applications.
- Performance optimization and extended reading area through smart focus adjustment
- DIGITECH™ technology permits full software control over signal processing parameters. Scanner setup can therefore be optimized simply loading optimized software recipes, thus enabling excellent performance in all reading conditions
- Improved reading rate on low contrast barcodes and excellent performance at high skew angles
- ACR4™ reconstruction technology increases the maximum tilt angle and overall read rate on damaged barcodes
- Overall cost reduction and simple network wiring thanks to ID-NET™ high-speed connectivity
- Extended Fieldbus and Ethernet connectivity through a complete range of modular connection boxes and accessories
- Subzero versions extended operating temperature range -35 +50 °C
- Automated warehousing
- Reading on pallets
- Picking systems
- Automated shop fl oor
- Items and parts tracking
- Process control systems
- Outdoor application (Subzero models)
- Frozen industry (Subzero models)
- Smart Focus adjustment for fl exible reading area selection
- DIGITECH™ technology enables excellent reading performance
- ACR4™ reconstruction technology improves reading of damaged barcodes
- Linear and integrated Oscillating Mirror versions
- Intuitive X-PRESS™ interface for quick scanner installation and troubleshooting
- Easy setup through multilanguage Genius™ software tool
- ID-NET™ embedded interface for highspeed communication networks
- Multilanguage display improves scanner monitoring and diagnostics
- Total ambient light immunity thanks to high frequency laser modulation
- IP65 rugged industrial housing
- Subzero versions available